- Questions and Answers
- An introduction to the course, alignment on objectives and participant needs, coupled with a wide-ranging overview of what changes for teams when they become dispersed into a WFH environment.
- Critical choices face the newly-WFH organization, including a whole new set of decisions regarding hygienic workplace factors such as safety, work hours, availability, tools and communications choices.
- Dislocated teams and their managers face new challenges in replacing the “ambient” status and communications capabilities of the shared workplace. We’ll teach a lightweight version of our high-efficiency daily check-in methods that is suitable for virtual
- Remote workers can feel harder to manage because work progress transparency is often much lower; this often includes the sense that some workers may take advantage of the lower level of direct supervision. We’ll teach the use of a “reporting kanban” to im
- Communications quality drops dramatically in a WFH environment, especially in the case of work assignments that involve teams (kick-offs or handoffs). Verbal and written communications work especially poorly when not supported properly with a collaborativ